I am very pro-abortion, I agree with NARAL trying to defend peoples right to the freedom of having an abortion. I believe there was a lot of anti-abortion slander that did not have professional medical background to support their arguments. The National Right to Life organization claims that “Nine short months of pregnancy is a relatively small cost to pay in light of a lifetime of potential physical and mental health problems.” I find this very unlikley because after the 9 short months the parents have to deal with raising a child for the rest of their lives, I believe that the time the baby is in utero is the easiest time for the mother before her nights are cut down to only 2 hours of sleep do to a crying baby, which they can not afford, support, or want. This group also gives out false information in trying to trick uneducated women into keeping their babies by claiming, abortion causes breast cancer, is psychologically damaging, can lead to sterility, and that birth-control pills cause abortion. Which is all false information. The Pro-Life groups will do anything to stop abortion before it was bombing clinics and killing doctors now they are not as violent but that does not mean that they are now above lying and tricking helpless women.
No comments:
Post a Comment