Thursday, November 11, 2010
#3
The Death penalty has no room for error; once it has been acted on there is no going back. The system does an okay job at making sure that there is not arbitrariness by making sure that the guilty phase and punishment phase are done as two separate trials. I do not think this is enough, in my opinion no one should be tried for capital punishment unless they plead guilty. If someone dose plead guilty then I believe the best way to execute them is with one bullet in the middle of the forehead so that the moment the bullet connects with the human they are already dead and can not feel anything. I do not like any of the ways they execute people because I do not feel like it is human enough (except for lethal injection which is very expensive).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment